Two “Ask the Expert” Panels highlight the importance of coming up with a plan and staying the course
On Wednesday April 23rd Rose & Womble Realty Company’s agents, managers, and staff gathered at the Hampton Roads Association of REALTORS® building for the start of the 2014 Educational Series. The Educational Series was created to give our agents the opportunity to attend high level educational programs that help them to build their business without any additional cost. This is one of the many #RWPerks that have become known in the Hampton Roads area that Rose & Womble provides for its agents.
For this session two panels of experts gathered to share best practices, tips, and tricks of how they built their successful businesses. The first session had Tim Cochran and Beth Hughes from our Lynnhaven office, Sara Lannom from the Beach office, David Tortolini from our Peninsula Office, and Jenny Lovell from our New Homes Division who is the site agent at Sajo Farm built by Terry Peterson Residential. The second session featured Ryan Benton from Suffolk Office, Anna Staylor from Lynnhaven, David Wilkey from Chesapeake Office, Brenda Rawls from the Beach Office, and Wendy Halman from New Homes who is the site agent for Summer Park built by Stephen Alexander Homes.
Each agent brought a different story and method for how he or she works in their business, but there were some consistencies that they all agreed upon.
- Open Houses and Duty Time are an important builder of business
- The client should come first in the transaction and in your business – when that happens you build loyalty for life
- Work the sphere – let people know you are still their destination for real estate
- This is a career that is a ton of work but the rewards are so great.
- Rose & Womble gives them many tools and support. It was the best decision to align themselves with this brand.
These educational sessions allow each division to come together to share ideas and fellowship. If you are ready to talk about a career in Real Estate with Rose & Womble contact our Director of Career Development, Kristian Livernois at 757-340-6655 or visit www.joinrw.com