Wanting to put your home on the market means you need to take a good long look at the condition, price, and overall outlook of the real estate market.
Here is a list of items that could help make your home stand out in the market – the more questions you answer yes the potential for your home to stand out increases.
1. List below retail price?
2. Odd sale price?
3. Full term listing agreement
4. Above market condition
5. Easy access for showings including a lock box?
6. Yard sign
7. “Dress to Sell” Staged well for any showing
8. Immediate possession
9. Terms available.
10. Extras included, like the fridge
11. Incentives for the buyer including closing costs
12. Home warranty plan
13. Seller to complete obvious repairs
Some of these items may seem obvious, but added up and they could mean a yes in selling your house.